A new smart bike product introduced to the Wahoo indoor training ecosystem for 2023 that brings with it a lower price point with no notable drop in performance. This video covers all the details of the new Kickr BIKE SHIFT and a few setup tips and tricks for getting the most out of this new smart bike from Wahoo.
Note: AUD Pricing was revised to AU$4999. JPN to ¥440,000 was also corrected to in later media material.
SHIFT Full Technical Specifications:
● Connectivity: ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth FTMS / WiFi / Wired Ethernet*.
● Data: Speed, Power, Cadence, (+Trainer Control).
● Power Accuracy: +/-1% (No calibration!)
● Power: Up to 2200W
● Grade Simulation: +20% / -15%
● Noise: Virtually Silent (Belt driven)
● Groupset Function: Shimano Di2, SRAM, Campagnolo. (Customisable).
● Auxiliary Buttons (Steering in-game. Other game/software functions).
● Crank Length: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175
● Adjustability/Fit: Quick Adjustment. Full Setup Guide. Made for multi riders.
● Customization: Saddle, Bars, Stem, Pedals. (TT/Tri bars).
● Braking (You can stop that flywheel… or future support by software to brake).
● Odometer reading.
● ERG Easy Ramp
● Firmware Updates: Automatic or via Wahoo Fitness App.
#Wahoo #KickrBIKE #Cycling