The most anticipated power meter test of 2022 – The retail version of the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200-P Dual Sided Power Meter has been put though the Lama Lab over the last few weeks and compared to a number of trusted power sources. Have Shimano resolved all the issues of their previous generation meters? Not quite. Use the chapter markers to jump straight to the power analysis if you’re short on time.
● Shimano Hollowtech II Crankset.
● Type: Dual Sided Meter.
● Power Accuracy ±1.5% (DuraAce R9200-P). (Ultegra R8100-P ±2.0%)
● ANT+ [Bicycle Power]: Power, Cadence, Left/Right Power Balance, Torque Effectiveness, Pedal Smoothness, Battery Level.
● Bluetooth ® LE [Cycling Power]: Power, Cadence, Left/Right Power Balance, Battery Level.
● ANT+ / Bluetooth ® LE [Force Vector]: Power, Cadence, Left/Right Power Balance, Pedalling Efficiency, Force vector, Battery level. *Only on supported head units.
● Active Temperature Compensation.
● Battery: Internal / Rechargeable / 300h+ runtime.
● USB charging (Same charge cable as 12spd Di2)
● Weight: 172.5mm 684g (Measured in the Lama Lab)
● E-Tube iOS & Android™ Management App / Configuration / Firmware Updates.
● Other: Status LED. Control Button (Status/Zero Offset).
#Cycling #Shimano #PowerMeter