The Magene PES P505 BASE is a budget priced spider-based cycling power meter & chain-set combination with a 24mm spindle for Shimano road groupset compatibility. The 4-bolt 110mm BCD also allows the use of Shimano chainrings for a seamless upgrade. This video covers all the technical details of this power meter and a review of three rides indoors and out to see how it compares to more expensive options.
P505 BASE Technical Specifications:
●Type: Spider (4 bolt – 110mm ) w/ PES Crank
● PES Crank Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm.
● Q-Factor: 147mm.
● Wireless: ANT+ Power, BLE
● Data: Power, Cadence, Balance, Pedal Smoothness.
● Power: ±1.5%
● Power Range: 0W-2500W
● Cadence: 20-200rpm
● Calibration: Manual Zero, Back pedal zero.
● ATC: Yes.
● Battery: Internal. USB Rechargeable. Up to 200hrs.
● Waterproof Rating: IPX7
● Activation / System Management / FW Upgrades: Magene App
● Power Scaling: ±10%
● Weight: 782g (172.5, 52/36 Shimano Rings)
● Warranty: 2 Years
Magene PES P505 BASE Official Website: https://bit.ly/3RaYCfa
#Cycling #PowerMeter #Magene