Following on from the successful test/review of the Stages Shimano DuraAce R9200 DUAL power meter, this video focuses on their Ultegra R8100 DUAL offering. Using newly redesigned right side sensors Stages look to have another winner on their hands, this time at a lower price point than the DuraAce crank. 🚲⚡️📈👌🏼
● Shimano Ultegra R8100 12 Speed Crankset (172.5mm 52/36, 753g)
● True Dual Sided Power (Stages Gen III Tech)
● Power Accuracy: ±1.5%
● Wireless Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth.
● Maximum Power: 0-5000W.
● Cadence: 10-220 RPM.
● Battery: 2x CR2032 / 175hrs (in Dual mode).
● Active Temperature Compensation.
● IPX7 water resistant.
● Firmware Upgradable
● Device Management: Stages Cycling App
● Pricing: US$864.99 // (DuraAce 9200 is US$1224.99)
● Pricing: Factory Install (Your Crank): US$529.99
#Stages #PowerMeter #Cycling