15 commonly asked questions about the upcoming US$499 Zwift Hub Smart Trainer from Zwift.
Covered in this video:
– Quick Overview
– Can it be used with software other than Zwift?
– Does the Zwift Hub require an active paid subscription to Zwift?
– Is the 12 speed cassette compatible with SRAM AXS Flattop Chains?
– Campagnolo compatibility?
– Power accuracy doesn’t meet ‘Racing Requirements’ on Zwift.
– Compatibility with Wahoo Kickr CLIMB & Elite Rizer gradient simulators.
– Compatibility with Elite Sterzo, Sterzo Smart, JetBlack Turn Block.
– Changes made to accommodate more disc brake bikes.
– Does the Zwift Hub fold up for storage?
– Is there a carry handle?
– Does it have feet that can be levelled.
– Single or Dual BLE connection?
– Power pack details / Power usage.
– Does the Hub have a sleep mode when not in use?
– Do I recommend this trainer?
– Wrap Up
Zwift Hub Technical Specifications:
● Type: Direct Drive / Interactive (SIM, ERG)
● Bike Compatibility: Quick Release 130mm/135mm + TA 12x142mm/148mm Included.
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM (Cassette Included. 8,9,10,11,12spd selected when ordering).
● Connections: ANT+ Power/Speed/Cadence, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS.
● Bonus Data: Bluetooth HR Bridge Functionally.
● Power Accuracy: ±2.5%
● Calibration: Spindown. Auto calibration TBA.
● Max Grade Simulation: 16%
● Max Wattage: 1800W.
● Flywheel Weight: 4.7kg.
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains.
● Firmware Upgradeable: Yes.
GPLama JetBlack VOLT Smart Trainer Review: https://youtu.be/xcchKjieoEc
#Cycling #Zwift #ZwiftHUB