ThinkRider A1 POWER non-interactive direct drive trainer is in the budget range of direct drive trainers, coming in at under US$350. This video covers all the details and a detailed review of how it performed in the Lama Lab.
A1 POWER Trainer Technical Specifications:
● Type: Direct Drive NON-Interactive Trainer.
● Compatibility: QR 130/135. Thru-Axle 142/148*.
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM HG. (No cassette supplied).
● Pivoting Rear Axle: Yes.
– ANT+ Power. (No speed or cadence data).
– Bluetooth Smart (Power only. Not FTMS).
● Power: 0-1200W
● Power Accuracy: ±3%
● Calibration: N/A.
● Set Gradient: 3% fixed.
● Flywheel Weight: Unlisted. (Trainer is 12.5kg)
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: 1x CR2032 (300hrs)
● Firmware Upgradable: Yes.