I’ve always been a fan of the Evade aero road helmets since they launched back in 2013, and I typically upgrade as each new revision is released. The Evade III was the exception. It was too expensive here at launch (recently dropping in price!) and Specialized quietly changed up a few other things that I cover in this video. Side Note: This helmet is yet to be ‘Magpie Tested’. This will happen soon. They’re just sharpening their beaks for swooping season! ⛑️🦅
⤵️ VIDEO SPONSOR ⤵️
Get 20% OFF + Free Shipping @Manscaped with code GPLAMA at → https://mnscpd.com/GPLAMA #teammanscaped
Evade III Specs from the Specialized Site:
● Enlarged front vents help increase ventilation.
● Rear Diffuser for aero and ventilation benefits.
● MIPS Air Node is MIPS’ most ventilation-focused solution.
● Adjustable Tri-Fix web splitter boosts comfort through personalized fit.
● Precision, full-wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish.
● Dual-density optimized EPS foam.