Rolling out this week to all Zwift Hub owners: Firmware 4.0.1 which includes the much anticipated auto-calibration (auto-spindown) update Zwift had listed as an upcoming feature since launch. In this video I cover all the details, when it occurs, and I put it to the test in the Lama Lab. 🚲📊📈
Zwift Hub Technical Specifications:
● Type: Direct Drive / Interactive (SIM, ERG)
● Bike Compatibility: Quick Release 130mm/135mm + TA 12x142mm/148mm Included.
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM (Cassette Included. 8,9,10,11,12spd selected when ordering).
● Connections: ANT+ Power/Speed/Cadence, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS.
● Bonus Data: Bluetooth HR Bridge Functionally.
● Power Accuracy: ±2.5%
● Calibration: Spindown. Auto calibration YES!
● Max Grade Simulation: 16%
● Max Wattage: 1800W.
● Flywheel Weight: 4.7kg.
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains.
● Firmware Upgradeable: Yes.
#Cycling #Zwift #ZwiftHUB