The Zwift Hub direct drive interactive smart trainer goes on sale today, October 3rd 2022. In previous videos I’ve covered all the technical specifications of the Hub and covered-off the most commonly asked questions. In this video I get DEEP into the details of how it performs when put to the test in the Lama Lab. I’ve also provided a Zwift Hub vs Kickr CORE section for those wondering how it compares to a trainer that’s technically equivalent.
Zwift Hub Technical Specifications:
● Type: Direct Drive / Interactive (SIM, ERG)
● Bike Compatibility: Quick Release 130mm/135mm + TA 12x142mm/148mm Included.
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM (Cassette Included. 8,9,10,11,12spd selected when ordering).
● Connections: ANT+ Power/Speed/Cadence, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS.
● Bonus Data: Bluetooth HR Bridge Functionally.
● Power Accuracy: ±2.5%
● Calibration: Spindown. Auto calibration TBA.
● Max Grade Simulation: 16%
● Max Wattage: 1800W.
● Flywheel Weight: 4.7kg.
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains.
● Firmware Upgradeable: Yes.
#Cycling #Zwift #ZwiftHUB