Wahoo have rolled out new product updates for the KICKR Smart Trainer and KICKR Bike bringing WiFi, Automatic Firmware Updates, Odometers, and ERG Mode Easy Start. This video covers all the details early on for those short on time, then digs deep into the details of the Kickr 6 and why it now holds the title of the most featured and quite possibly the best performing direct drive smart trainer on the market today.
Wahoo Kickr 6/2022 Full Specifications:
● Direct Drive Interactive Smart Trainer.
● Cassette: 11spd Shimano/SRAM compatible supplied/installed.
● Bike Support: Thru Axle (142/148). Quick Release 130/135.
● Height Adjustable: 24″ – 29″ (Five options).
● Kickr AXIS Feet (for some wiggle-wiggle and adjustability).
● Wireless: ANT+ Power, ANT+ FE-C, BLE FTMS, WiFi (2.4Ghz. Direct Connect Protocol).
● Wired: Ethernet / Direct Connect (with adapter).
● Data: Power, Speed, Cadence.
● Power Accuracy: ±1% (claimed).
● Max Wattage: 2200W.
● Max Gradient: 20%.
● Flywheel Size: 7.25kgs.
● Pivoting Axle (Kickr Climb, Elite Rizer Support).
● Auto Calibration.
● Odometer reading.
● ERG Easy Ramp.
● Firmware Updates: Automatic or via Wahoo Fitness App.
● Comes fully assembled.
#Wahoo #Kickr #Cycling