A big release of updates this week (Late November 2021) for the Garmin Edge 530, 830, 1030, and 1030 Plus Cycling GPS Computers. The little Edge 130 Plus gets a small update this month too.
The Top 5 Changes:
● Improved Battery Display for SRAM/Shimano Groupsets.
● “You’re Out of Gears!” Tone for SRAM eTap/AXS.
● Varia Radar “All Clear” tone reintroduced.
● GPS now turns off for indoor mode!
● Device to Device Transfer now works… maybe.
Links for More Information:
Garmin Cycling Forums: https://bit.ly/2XVCoBY
Links to buy Garmin Edge GPS:
Garmin Edge 530 (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/349yWUG
Garmin Edge 830 (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/2Xjp6zO
Garmin Edge 1030 (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/2Xbv71e
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/3pXzc5b
Garmin Edge 130 Plus (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/3cHj4yI
Disclosure: The Amazon links above are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. 👌🏼