The APX Pro Direct Drive Smart Trainer from Xpedo has been put to the test in the Lama Lab this week. While the build quality were on point, the data accuracy and ERG performance have room for improvement.
● Type: Direct Drive Interactive Smart Trainer.
● Compatibility: QR 130/135 / Thru-Axle 142/148. (700c, 26″,24″)
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11spd HG. (No cassette)
● Pivoting Rear Axle: No
● Wireless: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth, FTMS.
● Data: Power, Cadence, Speed.
● Power: 0-2000W.
● Power Accuracy: ±2%
● Calibration: None required(!)
● Max Gradient: 20%
● Flywheel: 7.9kg
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains power.
● Firmware Upgradable: Yes.
● Other: 5° Tilt. Three manual resistance modes
XPEDO Official: https://bit.ly/3ttKi3F