The Garmin RALLY power meter family has landed. With this comes the very first Shimano SPD-SL compatible road power meter pedal. This video contains all the details about the three pedal body options for the Garmin RALLY and the Lama Lab Test data from indoors and out.
Garmin Rally Line Up:
● RALLY RS – Shimano SPD-SL Road Cleat Compatible (RS100/RS200)
● RALLY XC – Shimano SPD MTB/Off-Road Cleat Compatible (XC100/XC200)
● RALLY LK – Look KEO Cleat Compatible (*Similar previous Vector). (LK100/LK200)
● DUAL or SINGLE side pedal based power meter.
● ANT+® and Bluetooth®
● Power (Total. L/R), Cadence. PS | TE | ANT+ Cycling Dynamics.
● Accuracy: ±1%
● Auto-Zero / Active Temperature Compensation.
● Battery Type: CR1/3N v3. (x1 per pedal)
● Battery Life: Up to 120 hours.
● Weight: 320g (RS200).
● Max. Rider Weight: 105kg
● Cleat type: Shimano SPD-SL, Shimano SPD, Look Keo.
● Q-Factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer.
● Stack height: Rally RS200: ~11.8mm
● Installation: 15mm wrench.
● Firmware Upgradable.