The Magene T300 Smart Trainer has been on the market now for over 12 months. I’ve had a number of requests to put it through the Lama Lab Test to see how it performs. Hold tight. This is another full speed ride down the rabbit hole of data and analysis!
Magene T300 Technical Specifications:
● Type: Direct Drive / Interactive (SIM, ERG)
● Bike Compatibility: Quick Release 130mm/135mm. (TA with adapters)
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11spd (No Cassette Included).
● Connections: ANT+ Power, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth.
● Data: Power, Speed. (No Cadence).
● Power Accuracy: ±2%
● Calibration: Spindown.
● Max Grade Simulation: 22%
● Max Wattage: 2600W.
● Flywheel Weight: Not listed. 73000kg*mm² ‘moment of inertia.
● Noise Level: 56dB (@ 1.5m & 30KPH).
● Power Source: Mains.
● Firmware Upgradeable: Yes.
● Price: AU$1499 / ~US$1160