This week I put the SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider to the test indoors and out. Based on Quarq DZero technology the results were as expected from a company who’s been in the cycling power meter game for over 10 years.
– 107mm BCD – Compatible with Force 2X chainrings and X-Sync™ Road 1X chainrings
– Req. SRAM RED/Force ETAP AXS™ crankset
– DUB Bottom Bracket (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket). 28.99mm spindle.
– Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
– AxCad – No cadence magnet required.
– 10K Temperature Compensation. (10,000+ data points used for TC)
– Battery: CR2032. 200 hour battery life.
– Power Balance / Pseudo Left/Right (estimate).
– OmniCal – Swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
– 2-year warranty.
– IPX7 waterproof rating.
– Accuracy: +/-1.5%
– MagicZero™ – Automatic calibration as you ride.
– Firmware upgrades with the SRAM AXS app.
– Current price: US$599
SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider (Amazon US): https://amzn.to/2xQiXjn
🔴 Remember to click SUBSCRIBE to be notified of new content: https://goo.gl/QS5YZg
🔵 Become a GPLAMA Channel Member to support these videos: http://bit.ly/2CUXTaC