First seen as a prototype at Eurobike 2018, and without a name, Saris are now shipping the MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform for indoor cycling. After a many hours and a few hundred virtual kms, this is my take on the experience of using the MP1 indoors.
• Technology: Saris Nfinity (Premium product line)
• Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5” ~24cm
• Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6°
• Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers.
• Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch
• Weight: 62 lb / 28Kgs• Dimensions: 15cm x 160cm x 90cm
• BOX Measurements: 165cm x 100cm x 19cm
• Fully* assembled in box (you’ll still need to install the front wheel bracket)
• Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform.
• Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb / 158Kgs
• Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.
• Current price: $US1199 (yes… I do discuss this!)