The Magene P505 is a well priced spider-based cycling power meter with a number of options available to fit different cranks and chainring combinations. I’ve been riding the P505 since February 2022 and have collected over 70 comparative data sets against other power meters and smart trainers. To keep things short, this video covers the data from three recent rides across indoor, road, and gravel with the latest firmware that is being released this week.
P505 Technical Specifications:
● Type: Spider
● Wireless: ANT+ Power, BLE
● Data: Power, Cadence, Balance, PS.
● Power: ±1.5%
● Power Range: 0W-2500W
● Cadence: 20-250rpm
● Calibration: Manual Zero, Back pedal zero.
● Battery: Internal. USB Rechargeable. Up to 200hrs.
● Waterproof Rating: IPX7
● Management / FW Upgrades: Magene Utility App (IOS / Android)
● Power Scaling: ±10%
● Weight: 110g (P505-S1078)
● Warranty: 2 Years.
● Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: US$349
Magene P505 Official Website: https://bit.ly/3WxE141
#Cycling #PowerMeter #Magene