The SRM X-Power was the first ‘official’ SPD power meter pedal on the market. In this video I cover the technical specifications and my experience with these power meter pedals after having them on my bike for over a month.
SRM X-Power Technical Specifications:
● Style: SPD Dual Sided Entry Pedal (MTB)
● Accuracy ±2%
● SINGLE, DUAL or BUNDLE (incl. SRM PC8)
● Left / Right Balance, Pedal Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness.
● Active Temperature Compensation *(Are temperature compensated)
● ANT+™ and Bluetooth®
● OS & Android™ App
● Rechargeable via magnetic charger
● Up to 30h runtime (standby power draw is 2-5% per day)
● Weight 345g pair without cleats (Claimed)
● Pedal Stack height of 10.5 mm
● Q-Factor 54 mm
● Crank Length Range: 75.0 and 235.0 mm.
● Firmware updates via Bluetooth (1.5.1 used for all my testing)
● 2 years warranty
#SRM #Cycling #PowerMeter