JetBlack VOLT Smart Trainer – The next generation interactive indoor cycle trainer from the Australian based company. This trainer has been on the market for a few months. This week I put one to the test in the Lama Lab!
● Type: Direct Drive / Interactive (SIM, ERG)
● Bike Compatibility: Quick Release 130mm/135mm + TA 12x142mm/148mm Included.
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11spd / Cassette Included (11-28 11spd Shim).
● Connections: ANT+ Power/Speed/Cadence, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS.
● Bonus Data: Bluetooth HR Bridge Functionally.
● Power Accuracy: ±2.5%
● Calibration: Spindown.
● Max Grade Simulation: 16%
● Max Wattage: 1800W.
● Flywheel Weight: 4.7kg.
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains.
● Firmware Upgradeable: Yes.
● Price: US$879 / AU$1199 (As of January 2021)
JetBlack Website: http://bit.ly/3iRFgZz
#cycling #indoorcycling #zwift
2 thoughts on “JetBlack VOLT Smart Trainer: Details // Ride Review // Lama Lab Test”
If you still have the JetBlack Volt in your Studio, can you try it out with your Aspero? I just bought the JetBlack Volt based on your review to use with my Aspero. Unfortunately it doesnt work and scratched my non drive-side chainstay below the brake caliper. I followed the directions and reinstalled the cassette and the thru axle adapters twice, but still the same result.. I then tried my 3T Strada also Thru Axle and same result.
I think in your video you used a QR bike, if you would be so kind as to try your ASpero and maybe another Thruaxle bike as both of mine did not work with this trainer.
I have had this trainer for 1 month and was awesome to start with, then vibration started at high speed and now a knocking and slipping feel. Currently sent away back to jet black awaiting outcome.