In this video I’ll cover all the details you need to know about rider fitting to the NEO Bike Smart. From minimum and maximum saddle height / reach / drop, and all the details in between. I’ll then apply my road and TT bike measurements to the bike to see how close I can get the fit.
Neo Bike SMART Overview:
Max resistance: 2200 W
Power accuracy: under 1% error
Max. simulated slope: 25%
Mass inertia: 125 kg / 275,6 lbs
Max. torque: 85 Nm
Max. brake force: 250N
Resistance unit: motor
Wireless connections: Bluetooth & ANT+
Features: Pedal stroke analysis, Virtual shifting, Gear feel, Road feel, Descent simulation, Dynamic inertia, Isokinetic and Isotonic training mode.
- Multiple ‘frame sizes’.
- Minimum Saddle Height: 64cm
- Maximum Saddle Height: 94.5cm
- Stock Bar Width: 42.5cm
- Cranks: 170mm-175mmQ-Factor: 147mm
- Customisable Parts: Bars. Saddle. Pedals.
- TT Bar Install: No problems…. but limited by stem/bracket.